Monday, January 4, 2010

Monday 4th January

Well another day of nothing more than ironing and housework,though i am reading a really great book and i cant put it down. It took me ages to do the ironing cos i kept picking it up to read a chapter lol, i swear it is fab just one of they books where you cant wait to see what happens at the end though i don't want the end to come lol. Of course we had the bunnies out a few times, discovered why whiskers loves hiding round the back of my scrap table , he was chewing on one of my crop bags the wee bugger. they are sooooooooo funny and soooooooo cute how much do we love this pair. Well this is the last day off for me as its full steam ahead from tomorrow as Lucy has intensive swim lessons for the next 3 weeks.
OK off to bed now as my fab hubby has got me the 1st show on scrubs new season, i cant tell you how happy this makes me as we thought the last one was the final season so I'm very excited , just love JD he is sooooooooo funny
see you tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment